Is Your Business Ready If Disaster Strikes? Don’t Leave It To Chance, Prepare In Advance.
2021’s hurricane season caught many New Jersey business owners off guard, forcing them to shut down for extended periods. Unfortunately, as many as 50% of businesses may never reopen after suffering a disaster.
The key to bouncing back from property damage is preparing for it in advance. Does your business have a response plan in place? We can help you develop one with a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile.
The Emergency Ready Profile includes a no-cost assessment of your facility. A SERVPRO professional will then provide you with the following items:
- A concise profile document that contains the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- A guide to help you safely re-enter your building following a disaster.
- Direct contact with your local SERVPRO as your immediate disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
Preparation and timing are critical when it comes to disaster response. The sooner mitigation begins, the easier it is to prevent further damage. By developing an Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO, you’ll be completely prepared to start repairs immediately in the event of a disaster.
Click here to get started on your Emergency Ready Profile.