If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (609) 326-3663

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Masters of Mold Remediation

This retail space was affected by a leaky pipe from the store above. The "After" photo is actually an "In-Progress" photo as we are currently working this job. The entire wall (all 3 layers of sheet rock) was removed. Fortunately, the space was not in use at the time of the damage.  When renovations were being done mold was discovered between the walls.  Luckily SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mount Holly was contacted to come in and remove and treat the mold.  Leaving the mold there and just putting up new dry wall to cover it would not solve the problem.  Even if mold is not visible it is still a major health issue.  Especially in a retail space which will be occupied by people daily.