About SERVPRO of Burlington Township / Mount Holly
Charles & Donna Doyle
Owners of SERVPRO of Burlington Township / Mount Holly
SERVPRO of Burlington/Mt Holly understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Burlington/Mt Holly specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Burlington/Mt Holly can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Burlington/Mt Holly.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Chubb Group of Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- PhillyMan / JerseyMan
- State Farm - Premier Service Program
- The Building Owners and Managers Association of Philadelphia
- The Hartford Insurance
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The Rotary Club of Burlington
- Burlington County Times Forty Under 40