Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Mold in bedroom

Mold in NJ Home

This is the aftermath of a water supply pipe bursting and releasing steam into a vacant home. There was significant damage to the entire house and no contents were salvageable. They are in the process of gutting the house to prepare for  rebuild. We make disasters "Like it never even happened." 

Crew tearing up mold infested floor in dining room

Mold Damage/Restoration

Our crew is currently working on restoring a house that was infested with mold. Currently, they are tearing the house down to the studs so they can start the rebuild process.

Mold Growth Behind Drywall

Here we have just a small sample of the mold that was growing behind a homes drywall.  This was discovered by SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mount Holly after a call came in for a basement flood from a over flowing toilet.  After much of the drywall was removed from water damage, is when the mold problem was revealed. While some of it may have been from the recent damage the amount of mold that was found was from past issues as well. Being that it was in the basement also makes it harder to detect, because of the musky smell the basement already has.  It is very important to make sure after any water damage that all areas are completely dry.  Mold is not always going to be in direct sight but it can cause serious health issues if not taken care of.  SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mount Holly was able to remove all the areas affected by the mold, and made sure the basement was properly dried.  

Basement Ceiling Mold

This mold damage was found when a homeowner returned home after being away for a month on a business trip.  He had forgotten to shut his water off before leaving, and due to extreme cold weather a frozen pipe had burst.  Not only was there water damage, but as you can see mold began to grow as well.  SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mount Holly was called out to deal with the damages. The water was extracted followed by mold remediation. Unfortunately with the issue being discovered a few weeks after the incident the mold growth was severe. The ceiling needed to be removed and replaced.  After all the demolition and ceiling replacement, SERVPRO took the proper procedures to make sure the home was clear of all mold physically, as well as in the air.  It is very important when leaving you home for an extended period of time to shut off your water.  Doing it will save you a lot of pain and struggle as well as money. 

Broken Water Line Causes Mold

This picture shows significant mold growth on a wall in a residential home.  The cause of the mold growth is because, a water line running to a freezer broke sending water shooting all over the wall. With the homeowner not taking intimidate action to get the wall dry mold quickly began to spread.  Leaving mold unattended for a long period of time can cause many types of health issues.  SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mt Holly was eventually contacted to remove any mold damage, and check the air quality.  The mold was cleaned up in just one day, and a follow up air test days later showed no dangerous mold spores present.  Remember after any type of water damage it is very important to have it dried out right away, and properly.  SERVPRO of Burlington Township/Mt holly is always one call away ready for anything!

Mold Caused by Leaking Roof

This is the aftermath of a leaking roof. The roof on the exterior of the house was missing shingles. Whenever it would rain it would sink into the wood roof. This resulted in water damage and mold damage. The homeowner finally noticed the mold and called SERVPRO Burlington/Mt. Holly, once the crew got there they assessed the damage and treated the area that had mold. They treated it by spraying the mold so it doesn't spread to the rest of the attic. The homeowner was very happy to see the results after the job was finished. SERVPRO Burlington/Mt. Holly made it seem like it never even happened.

Mold Spreading in a Home

With this homeowner not taking care of their mold problem right away it spread to majority of the room, which your seeing in this picture. For mold to spread it releases spores, which can spread through air, water, or on animals. When mold spores are produced it can spread throughout a room and even throughout a house. But, SERVPRO can handle any mold job from small to big. Our team will eliminate the mold so that it will look like the mold wasn't even there.  

Oh No! Mold Strikes Again!

After a pipe burst in this home mold damage was inevitable! The homeowner was out of town for a few days an had no idea that the pipe had burst. Not only was it causing water damage, but mold soon started to appear! Mold is not something to take lightly. It can cause many health issues, such as, nasal stuffiness, coughing or wheezing, throat, eye, and skin irritation. Luckily the homeowner contacted SERVPRO of as soon as they returned home an became aware of the problem. We were able to respond quickly, an properly cleanup the water damage followed by extracting the mold infested areas. It is very important to get rid of mold at the first site of growth! The dangers an affects grow worse the longer mold is left unattended. Don't put your health in jeopardy when SERVPRO is one call away ready to kick that mold out!

Mold Cleanup/Removal

Mold damage is nothing to take lightly it can be a huge danger! Mold must be taken care of an removed at the first sign of it. An here at SERVPRO it just so happens to be one of our specialties! Having a mold free home is very important. So don't hesitate to call SERVPRO anytime to safely remove a mold invasion.

The Mold

Mold is a serious issue. Do not think of it as something that can be wipe away and then forget about. As soon as you see the first few black spot for mold make sure you call SERVPRO to remediated the source of mold growth.

Let the Professional Remove Mold Safety

SERVPRO of Burlington/Mount Holly have highly trained techs to remove all mold from your home. We recommend not to do yourself because of the possibility of the regrowth of mold spores.

Mold Removal

Mold is a dangerous thing for you and your family health. Let the professional of SERVPRO of Burlington/Mount Holly alleviate that problem and remove all the mold that may have developed from a flood or a leak from your home or business.

Mold after a leak or flood!

Mold can happen quickly if the house isn't adequately dried from a significant leak or a major flood in your home. Ensure that mess gets clean up the right way and the no mold will have a chance to grow by calling SERVPRO.

Mold Testing

Ever feel sick or smell an odor out of the original? Well, you may have mold growing in your home. Here at SERVPRO of Burlington/Mount Holly we can perform mold testing and provide you remediation that can help you and your family be happy and healthy.

Mold Remediation

SERVPRO of Burlington/Mount Holly is the best in mold remediation. Does not matter in what area in the home will remove areas and treat of mold infestation. Never have to worry about the danger of mold in your home with use handling it.